2019 Pre-Season Schedule Announced
Posted on April 2, 2019
With both the womens and mens team winning their
The below pre-season information covers all three teams (Mens, womens & colts) and all existing and potential players should attend.
There will be 2 basic skills sessions (12th and 19th May) open to all players, old and new, where our coaches will instill and refine the fundamentals of the skills required for American football.
This is then followed by a trials and testing day on the 26th May where all players will be run through combine drills (much like in the NFL combine) and have their results recorded.
This is closely followed by the Club Information night on the 29th May, with full pre-season training following on Wednesdays and Sundays from the start of June.
Full dates and locations as below:
- 10:30am – 1pm Sun, 12 May: Skills Session I @ St Johns Oval
- 10:30am – 1pm Sun, 19 May: Skills Session II @ St Johns Oval
- 10:30am – 1pm Sun, 26 May: Trials & Testing Day @ St Johns Oval
- Wed, 29 May: Club Information Night (Location TBC)
- Sun, 2 June: Lions Sunday Training commences @ St Johns Oval
- Wed, 5 June: Lions Wednesday Training commences @ St Andrews Oval
Should you have any questions, please email us on [email protected] .
We look forward to seeing you on the practice field!