2018 Pre-Season Schedule Announced
Posted on May 4, 2018
The Sydney University American Football club is pleased to announce the details of the 2018 pre-season schedule.
2018 will be a big year for the club with the introduction of a womens team in addition to the mens and colts team.
The below pre-season information covers all three teams and all existing and potential player should attend.
There will be 2 basic skills sessions (13th and 20th May) open to all players, old and new, where our coaches will instil and refine the fundamentals of the skills required for American football.
This is then followed by a trials and testing day on the 27th May where all players will be run through combine drills (much like in the NFL combine) and have their results recorded.
This is closely followed by the Club Information night on the 30th May, with full pre-season training following on Wednesdays and Sundays from the start of June.
Full dates and locations as below:
- 10:30am – 1pm Sun, 13 May: Skills Session I @ St Johns Oval
- 10:30am – 1pm Sun, 20 May: Skills Session II @ St Johns Oval
- 10:30am – 1pm Sun, 27 May: Trials & Testing Day @ St Johns Oval
- Wed, 30 May: Club Information Night (Location TBC)
- Sun, 3 June: Lions Sunday Training commences @ St Johns Oval
- Wed, 6 June: Lions Wednesday Training commences @ St Andrews Oval
Should you have any questions, please email us on email@example.com .
We look forward to seeing you on the practice field!