Posted on May 11, 2021
Sydney University American Football Club is pleased to announce pre-season activities for Cubs, Mens and Womens for the 2021 Season as follows:
- Sunday May 16th @ 6pm – Lions Men’s Team Meeting (Men’s team only – Details on TeamApp event)
- Sunday May 23rd – Pre-Season Position Camp – Defensive Skill Session
- Sunday May 30th – Pre-Season Position Camp – Offense Skill Session
- Sunday June 6th – Pre Season Camp – O/D Line Skill Session & Sprint/Speed Session #1
- Sunday June 13th – Sprint/Speed Session #2
- Sunday June 20th – Sunday Pre-season sessions commence
- Wednesday Jun 23rd – Wednesday Pre-season sessions commence
Sundays will be from 9am-11:30am at St Johns Oval at the Uni.
Wednesday will be from 7-9pm at St Andrews Oval at the Uni.
All returning and new players are encouraged to attend all sessions. There is no experience necessary and all you need to bring are your boots, a mouth guard and your own water bottle. If you have American Football gloves, please also bring these.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]
See you on the practice field!